[Zope] ZEO beta qualifications

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:35:09 -0600

This was also posted to the ZEO/ZWiki at
http://www.zope.org/Products/ZEO/Wiki/FrontPage

Would there be any potential for allowing people who are doing
development only, not deployment stage, into the beta program? Using ZEO
could change the way I design the app. At least this is a thought from
what I read in the description.

I am very interested in learning the ZEO architecture and capabilities
but am only in a development phase. In other words, I will not be
offended by crashing or data corruption as I am in total control of the
system, access and backups, etc. I thoroughly understand this is a work
in progress.

Just a thought.

Jimmie Houchin.