[Zope] ZCatalog and XMLDocument problem

Anders Holmbech Nielsen ahn2@integrator.dk
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:28:13 +0100

Hi Chris

I wrote Amos for exactly the same thing and here is his answer:

This is a Zope error. I was working with a development version of Zope
which didn't have the error. The error is fixed in CVS and should ship
in the next release of Zope. To fix the error add this line near the top
of your lib/python/Products/ZCatalog/ZCatalog.py file.

from DocumentTemplate.DT_Util import Eval, expr_globals

-Amos

--
Amos Latteier         mailto:amos@digicool.com
Digital Creations     http://www.digicool.com