[Zope] Getting ZClass propertysheets information

Oscar Picasso picasso@videotron.ca
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:00:16 -0500

HI,

How to get information about a ZClass property sheet from outdside the ZClass?

The goal is to create a "myzclass_addForm" that generate automatically the
input fields for the ZClass propertysheets.

In tried this:
/Control_Panel/Products/MyProduct
	myzclass
	myzclass_addForm
	myzclass_addPermission
	myzclass_factory

I just modified "myzclass_addForm" to add:

<dtml-in "ebook.propertysheets.common.mypropertysheet.propertyMap()">

...stuff to generate the input for each property....

</dtml-in>

It worked fine when I called "myclass_addForm" by clicking on the "View" tab of
the myzclass_addForm management screen. However if I try to add a MyZClass
instance from anywhere in my Zope hierarchy, I get the following message:
"Authorization failed. Retry?" and if I cancel:

"Unauthorized

       You are not authorized to access common."

I tried to change permissions and proxy of my myzclass_addFrom but it doesn't
work.

Can someone be sweet enough to tell me where I could find docs on how to access
the propertysheets elements.

Thanks