[Zope] Banner product question

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:35:36 -0700

Marc DANAI wrote:

> Hi
>
>   I've found two banners product under Zope site. My
> question is: how can I give the importance to banner?
> for example telling that particular banner comes up
> 30% more than other banners or ...
>
> Is there any simple way to do this kind of things in
> Zope?

http://www.zope.org/Members/Bill/Products/BannerSystem

Has 'weighted' banners.
If you have 2 banners, each with the nromal weight of 1, each will
appear roughly 50% . If you assign a wieght of 2 to one of them, it will
appear roughly 67% of the time.

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.