[Zope] Re: Creating a CatalogAware ZClass

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 11:27:53 -0600

>  - You could first create a base ZClass, then subclass it when creating your
>  actual ZClasses. This base ZClass could include common stuff such as
>  CatalogAwareness. Then if you change your mind you just need to modify the
>  base ZClass. There is a way to change the base classes for a ZClass, though
>  it's a hack.

How do you do that? That is my problem. Sometimes I forget a base class
other times I have too many. Can someone write a How-to?

Cheers,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter - (901) 573-3308 - srichter@cbu.edu
CBU - Physics & Chemistry; Framework Web - Web Design & Development