[Zope] Zope and Pike

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 23:42:01 +0100

The people who maintain the _other_ Pike (http://pike.idonex.com/) will
be happy about this -- not.

Why can't people do a little name research before they hijack somebody
else's name for their project? This new Pike will only hurt the original
Pike's reputation, possibly even forcing the latter into changing its
name.

Pike is the C-like, interpreted OSS scripting language that powers
Roxen, a web/app server that competes directly with Zope, as well as
this Manila/Frontier thing.

--
Alexander Staubo         http://alex.mop.no/
"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over