[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Installation/MySql Operational Status

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 18:27:50 -0500

Ben,

Hi...

This topic is probably better suited for the main Zope mailing list so I
moved my reply to it there.

Err... we'd all love to see better docs written for this process.  Maybe
you can write them once you get it done.  :-)  No, Zope does not
necessarily need to be installed from source, but I think the MySQLdb
stuff needs python include libraries.

Can you give more specific questions about your problem?

Some hints anyway:

 - the MySQL development libaries need to be installed on the machine.
 - python 1.5.2 libraries should be installed on the machine