[Zope] zope_msg.log Message

Kevin Littlejohn Kevin Littlejohn <darius@connect.com.au>
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:40:39 +1000

Not convinced that's it tho.

Side-note:  I've patched ZServer/medusa/asynchat.py line 255 - the 'first'
method - to check if self.list actually has anything on it before
returning:

        def first (self):
                if self.list:
                        return self.list[0]
                else:
                        return None

Since I did that, I haven't been able to reproduce the crash.  I doubt
that's the problem as such - I'm still leaning toward a race condition
somewhere - but the fact that it hasn't crashed since then is curious...

Oh, and strace'ing and adding debug and so forth seems to cause the problem
to display subtly different behaviour - which makes me unhappy...

KevinL
(I found that after getting a traceback while running under 'python -i')