[Zope] Including a bunch of binary files in Zope

Jason Wong jwong@digitalview.com.hk
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:19:45 +0800

Hi

I've got a load of files (PDFs, TIFs) that needs to be accessible from
within a Zope application. I need to be able to link to them so people can
download them. What is the best way to go about it?

If I add them into Zope (ie [Add new item]>[File]>[Browse]... etc is there
an easier way of doing it? I've got hundreds of files to add and I don't
want to do it using the HTML interface.

If I have the files in directory outside of Zope how do I reference them?
Bearing in mind I only need to link to them for download, no need for the
information in the files to be accessible by Zope.

thanks
-
Jason Wong
Digital View Ltd