[Zope] Re: zope_msg.log Message

Dr. Ross Lazarus rossl@med.usyd.edu.au
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 08:13:54 +1000

Made no difference here either.

In desperation, I moved the server behind an apache using fastcgi. Same
problem persists...random crashes with aaiiieee 11 and 256 in the debug
log, often with core dumps.

May be time to move away from the Lintel box (stock redhat 6.1, 2.16 src
install, pII350, 256mB ram) - I don't see this on a sun box I'm also
running.

Does this happen with binary installs ? Is it just redhat 6.1 (we didn't
see this on 5.2!)? One problem is that the zmonitor usually works - the
server restarts itself and users may only notice a long delay. I see it
because I'm watching the logs anxiously.

original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/zope/?start=27180

--

Dr Ross Lazarus
Associate Professor and Sub-Dean for Information Technology