[Zope] Re: zope_msg.log Message

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 18:42:29 -0500 (EST)

On 27 Mar 2000, Jon Prettyman wrote:

> Well, I just moved my zope to a Solaris box rebuilt with gcc.  I'm now
> able to CONSISTENTLY get this thing to crash.
>
> Anybody think this is related to the Linux problem?

Jon

I did a search on the web and found out a few complains about programs
compiled with gcc seg faulting. One posting mentioned a faulty
implementaion of the pow() call, of course I have *no clue* how or why it
causes problems in Zope.

One more thing.
Can you try disabling multithreading by giving the option -t 1 to z2.py?

Good to be able to reproduce the problem. I suppose I can call it progress

Pavlos