[Zope] Re: Zope digest, Vol 1 #704 - 52 msgs

John Morton jwm@plain.co.nz
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:06:12 +1200 (NZST)

John Morton writes:
 > John Morton writes:
 >  > So I've got something working, using the various object add methods,
 >  > but I need to make sure I have one for each type of object in my
 >  > default set, and I have a feeling that I'll need to recurse into
 >  > folders to add those and their contents.
 >
 > Arg! I don't seem to be able to add anything other than DTML methods
 > and properties inside a Zclass creation. So it looks like I'm back to
 > doing it all by had. What a time saver...

Take three. I've solved the problem for all cases by having the ZClass
add method redirect to a method that copies the default methods into
the new ZClass instance, then redirects back to the management screen.

Might have to write a howto for this one.

John.