[Zope] img src (newbie)

Ken Kinder kkinder@messagemedia.com
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:34:50 -0700

There could be a way with zserver but I don't know it. My advice is to
use PCGI for performance and salability anyway, though. ZServer is
quicker to setup, but in a production environment, apache is still
higher performance.

Although, having CGI scripts are never good for performance. ;) PCGI
is fine though.

You can generally have both pcgi and zserver installed without a
conflict; there's just no point to it. There very well could be a way
to "wrap" CGI scripts in zserver, but it would still be better done
in a true apache environment, where it belongs. To be 100% ZOPE you
would re-implement everything in Zope/Python/DTML though. I've seen
a lot of company areas where zope stuff points to CGI stuff and visa
versa, so your situation seems to frequently be solved that way.