[Zope] FW: [Zope] Code returns text instead of HTML

Geir B Hansen Geir B Hansen <geirh@funcom.com>
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:22:33 +0200

on Wednesday, March 29, 2000 Baker, Dennis (sjmr) wrote :
BDs> I get a key error without the Quotes.  Nick Garcia's Suggestion to use the
BDs> dtml-with tag worked...  I thought I'd tried that though.

[snip]

>> Sometimes when I reference other dtml documents I get the dtml code
BDs> returned
>> as text,  rather that outputting HTML like it should.  For example,  the
>> code I have below will print out the standard header properly and then
>> display the raw html where the Eligibility.MemberInfo document should be.
>> What am I doing wrong?
>>
>> <dtml-var standard_html_header>
>> <dtml-in SQL_ViewMember>
>>  <dtml-var "Eligibility.MemberInfo">
>> </dtml-in>
>> <dtml-var standard_html_footer>

have you tried :

<dtml-var "Eligibility.MemberInfo(_.None,_)">

- just might do what you want..

Don't ask me about the specifics of what  (_.None,_) does,
though.
-Has to do with namespace-passing while calling methods, but
i'll leave the definitions to the people who know what
they're talking about..

--
Geir Bækholt Hansen
web-developer/designer