[Zope] results from a ZSQL method

Allen Wallis allen@rrsg.ee.uct.ac.za
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 15:17:27 +0200

Hi,
Thanks again for the help with the let and with tags...

I am making slow progress, but now can't seem to display my results from
a ZSQL method. How are the results returned? If they are in some
RESPONSE object, how would I read the items out?
So far, I have an SQL query which I'm fairly sure is working, and whcih
when tested gives the results I expect, but when I use it in the
following bit of DTML, nothing is rendered at all:

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('cmatch', 'sup_name')">
<dtml-var searchMySQL>

The <dtml-var searchMySQL> line returns nothing, even though I know that
there are results for that method.

Apologies if I'm missing something I should be picking up from searching
the archives, but at the moment our connection is bogged down with lunch
time traffic, so I can't even get to the zope site.
thanks
Allen