[Zope] Pavlos's suggestion: -t 1

Dr. Ross Lazarus rossl@med.usyd.edu.au
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:32:43 +1000

We're running with a single thread here.

30 hours, no crash yet....

Single threaded operation is noticably sluggish - in fact it just stops
if someone starts a long task) but at least it seems stable....

Starting to look like a thread problem for linux zopes ?
Anyone else ?

--

Dr Ross Lazarus
Associate Professor and Sub-Dean for Information Technology