[Zope] Zope ISP performance comparison?

Sean Kelley Sean.Kelley@epc1.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:56:25 -0800

I have a zope ISP (hurrah.com) and am trying to determine how fast/reliable
they are.  Is there a way to compare Zope ISPs for speed and reliability.  I
would imagine speed is the easiest to test and reliability is subjective and
based on historical knowledge.  I am just having trouble telling if my test
version of Squishdot (and my test site in general) is really supposed to be
as slow as it is.  I am used to working with a large ISP (Verio) with no
Zope.

Any ideas on how to compare or test would be greatly appreciated.

Sean Kelley
EPC Identification Systems/ Q-Cee's Product Corporation
Direct:  (707) 360-2347
Phone: (707) 575-3336 ext. 2347
Fax:     (707) 575-3337
www.epc1.com