[Zope] Upgraded to 2.1.6, now all pages return an unauthorize d error!

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:49:17 -0500

> > Are you using the built-in UserFolders that come with Zope or
> > a third party authentication source (or running in 'remote user
> > mode')? If not, is there any part of your code that might be
> > trying to change the AUTHENTICATED_USER in the REQUEST at any
> > point?
>
> Nope. :(
> Straight Zope with a _few_ added products
>
> I've since moved back to 2.1.4 and it works fine there. Will
> be setting
> up a special server to duplicate it this week(end).

Can you tell me what products? I know that if you are using
SiteAccess and don't use the most recent release it will break
with 2.1.6 in a manner much like you describe...

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909