[Zope] Security Question (moving folders, manage_changeProperties)

Tom Scheidt Tom Scheidt" <tom@falsemirror.com
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 19:08:09 -0500

Hi All,

Ive created a Product on my site that clones a file, then changes its
properties and
places the new file into whatever folder Im accessing that Product from.
It was working fine until I moved a bunch of folders. Basically, In the root
folder I
had a folder called website, then within that, folders called topstories,
sports,
weather etc. I copied the topstories, sports, weather folders to the root
directory and
then deleted the website folder. Now when I go into the sports folder, for
instance and try to
use the Product I made, I get a message saying "you are not authorized to
access
manage_changeProperties". I am listed as a Manager of the site though, and
seem to have
full permission to do anything. I have discussed this with the superuser and
we can't figure
out why this happening.

Tom Scheidt
www.falsemirror.com