[Zope] Re: Pavlos's suggestion: -t 1

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:11:53 -0700

"Dr. Ross Lazarus" wrote:

> I set t -2 yesterday arvo after what seemed like blissful stability with
> t -1
>
> crashed this morning under almost zero load - after a 3 hour period of
> inactivity, when I opened up the management screen.

I seem get restarts often when going into the management screen on one
of my servers.
All is dandy until I go to the management screen, then I wait a couple
seconds while it restarts.

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.