[Zope] hacking zdiscussion w RDB backend

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 06:37:43 -0500

I actually started this a few days ago, although not really hacking
ZDiscussions, more like rebuilding a new discussion with a SQL
backend and modeled after UBB. You can look at what I started to
write here...

http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/ZUBB/README

I am up to a slew of tables and building the forms to add topics.
Take a look and let me know if this is what you were looking to build.

I will add that I too am not a "real" programmer and while I have
been using Zope for months I am still just ramping up.

Thanks,