[Zope] Only allowing authenticated users to view document

Cornelis J. de Brabander brabander@fsw.leidenuniv.nl
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 20:20:49 +0200

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Daniel.Weber@sematech.org <Daniel.Weber@sematech.org>
Aan: zope@zope.org <zope@zope.org>
Datum: vrijdag 31 maart 2000 20:18
Onderwerp: [Zope] Only allowing authenticated users to view document

I have a dtml-document which I wish to be viewed only by (certain)
authenticated
users.  I tried un-checking all the security permissions and the acquire
permissions boxes, but I can still access the method.
[cb] I guess you have the permission to view the rendered document as
manager
 Putting a
<dtml-var AUTHENTICATED_USER> in the form shows nothing when I test it (and
not
anonymous as I thought it would).

AUTHENTICATED_USER is an object , the html source of  your rendered document
will show its id
try: "AUTHENTICATED_USER.getUserName()" (with quotes) in your dtml-var tag,
which is a string representing the name of the authenticated user (or
'anonymous').

cb