[Zope] Acquisition problem

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 01 May 2000 14:46:38 +0100

> I set up some directories exactly as you have them, and I get the behavior
> you'd expect:
>
> "/method2"        -> Root's property
> "/Folder/method"  -> Folder's Property
> "/Folder/method2" -> Folder's Property
>
> I can't reproduce what you're talking about.  You mentioned you were
> on Zope 2.1.4, maybe you should try 2.1.6?

Actually I tried my example on 2.1.4 and it worked too...
How embarassing :S

I think it must be related to standard_error_message then and that I can quite
understand being more than a bit wierd ;-)

I'll have to have a play in the future and let you know how I get on.

Cheers for the help though,

Chris