[Zope] RE: RE: [Zope] Acquisition problem

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 01 May 2000 14:51:04 +0100

Andreas,

I just tried something identical myself and unfortunately I can't reproduce your
problem, it works fine and as you would expect for me (see my reply to Chris
Kucera... :-S )

What version of Zope are you using? I tired it with 2.1.4 and 2.1.6 and both
worked fine...

Not being funny or anything but are you sure you haven't mispelled anything. I
think the reason I thought there was a problem in the first place wih my stuff
was that mis-spelled one of the property name, maybe Folder1's Zeilenfarbe?

How about any weird security problems?

Try making everything in the test tree totally accessible (properties as well as
view, etc) and give it another go.

Apart from that, I'm out of ideas :S

Chris