[Zope] "free" personal web sites that use Zope?

Mon, 1 May 2000 14:48:55 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry to ask such an elementary question, but...

My nephew asked me over the weekend if I knew of any services that allowed
people to make their own web sites.  Instead of just sending him to
Geocities or something similar, I thought I'd check first to see if there
are any sites that use Zope to help users create free personal web sites.  I
didn't see any promising links on the Zope web site.

Thanks,

--
Skip Montanaro, skip@mojam.dom, http://www.mojam.com/, http://www.musi-cal.com/
"We have become ... the steward's of life's continuity on earth.  We did not