[Zope] standard_error_message

John Chandler johnc@nipltd.com
Tue, 2 May 2000 10:50:32 +0100 (GMT)

> > As a temporary solution, you could create a method call std_error_message in
> > yor subfolders and on the toplevel, and have standard_error_message simply
> > be
> >
> >          <dtml-var std_error_message>
>
> I have a nasty feeling this might suffer from the same problem :S

So do I...

> John,
>
> Can you check this out?

Sure. I have a couple of things to finish off this morning, but I'll take
a look when they're done and report back to the list with my findings.

John

--
 John Chandler  /  Software Developer  /  New Information Paradigms Ltd
   [ Linux in the office, AmigaOS in the home, PalmOS in the pocket ]