[Zope] "free" personal web sites that use Zope?

Yanko, Curtis (GSP) YankoC@gspinc.com
Tue, 2 May 2000 06:40:26 -0400

Sorry, Skip. I can't say as I've heard of any 'free' Zope hosting services.
There was one for about $10 mo so a year of that is about the same price as
a little league bat! Like they say in the sporting goods store, 'consider it
an investment.' Or just send him to Xoom :-)

-Curt Yanko