[Zope] ZopeFind and permissions?

julio dinis juliodinis@hotmail.com
Tue, 02 May 2000 05:57:35 PDT

Hi Zopistas!

I have a python method in a zclass that uses the same code
ZCatalog uses in the feature "Find Items to This Catalog",
in order to find some objects according to a search criteria I want.

When a instance of my zclass uses this code it works ok. But I must
be superuser. Dont get me wrong, this is not a permission problem
because I dont get any netscape authentication window, the script
executes but dont find nothing. But If I am superuser the script
finds objects. Even with a user with manager role the dont find objects.

I've tryed all proxy and permissions options to give manager, owner, etc,
and nothing :-(

I've even tryed with an external method, but If I'm not superuser
the script executes in a silent strange way and dont return the objects it
returns if I'm superuser.

Any help? Thanks.
Júlio