[Zope] changing method permission???

Pierre Rougier prougier@ina.fr
Wed, 03 May 2000 11:53:24 +0200

Hi zopatistas,

first, as I see there are still responses for my question about testong
the id, I founded the solution, you can test it, but like that:
<dtml-if "id() == index_html">

anyway, I have another problem, which is that I want to change the
index-html method from another method. I make a form which has a
new_index_html text area, and from it, I call a Builder method which is:

<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<dtml-call "index_html.manage_upload(new_index_html)">
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>

The problem is that zope says that there is an autorisation failure and
ask me a new password.
So, I think I have to change a permission somewhere, but I do not find
where. How my dtml method Builder change my index_html method???

Thanks for all