[Zope] Capacity Handling?

Christian Scholz cs@comlounge.net
Wed, 3 May 2000 23:13:07 +0200

Hi!

On Wed, May 03, 2000 at 07:41:17AM -0500, alan runyan wrote:
> I've run across a potentially really kick ass indexer, havent used it but it
> has a really nice cover!  its called Udmsearch - http://mysearch.udm.net/ -
> its actively developed, searches all types of sources (news, ftp, http, FS,
> databases!!) and its OSS! <- I will be using this in the next 3 months

I've been using it for our SunSITE.. The only problem might be that you
will get a very big mysql database it uses this as storage.. On SunSITE
this was a problem as mysql was for this installed in the wrong place
but in general this shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, it was quite fast to install and configure (though I haven't checked
the latest version).

best,
  Christian