[Zope] Change ZClass Properties

julio dinis juliodinis@hotmail.com
Thu, 04 May 2000 08:56:02 PDT

Hi Zopers,

I want to add property "SiteUrl" to a propertysheet.
I want property "SiteUrl" value to be equal to Property "url" value.
How can I do this programatically. I think of just renaming my "url"
property to "SiteUrl" but there is no way to do that on ZClass management
interface. I do not want to go throw my 779 objects and
copy+paste...

I've this problem do to legacy. Because I have 779 objects with
a property "url" that must be changed to another name but keep
the same value. Must be changed to another name because My class
is now CatalogAware and this base class already have a function
named "url", which conflits with my property "url".

Any help?
Thanks.

Julio Dinis Silva