[Zope] getpath gives wrong path

michael angelo ruberto michaelangelo@intelligenesis.net
Thu, 4 May 2000 13:37:47 -0400

hi,

i've been working with the ZCatalog and found a puzzling problem. i used
this in the report page:

title></a></td>

and when i tested it on my local install of Zope it works fine, but when i
recreated the catalog/search on the webserver it broke. instead of creating
a link like this:

it leaves out the top level directory from the path:

maybe it's a simple thing but i can't find why it works on my NT workstation
and not on the Linux webserver. i didn't change anything significant when i
recreated the report page. please help, this is very frustrating. thanks in
advance!

-<mike>-