[Zope] Gadfly, SQLSession: EOFError

Hung Jung Lu hungjunglu@hotmail.com
Thu, 04 May 2000 10:50:50 PDT

Hi,

This is the second time I post this error. I repeat here two instances of
the error message:

Error Type: EOFError
Error Value: end of stream during parse near :: "urOBv9CS7Mzi0g'"*"\012AND
name = 'fi"
Zope Error

Error Type: EOFError
Error Value: end of stream during parse near :: "f3pqQ'\012AND name"*" =
'person_id'"

This error comes from Gadfly. I am using Gadfly through SQLSession. So I
suspect other Zope users have the same problem. Anyway, the message is here
so other people can know they are not the only ones. :) (I've gone through
Zope e-mail archive and there is zero message on EOFError.)
I am stopping using SQLSession starting next week, so this problem will not
affect me anymore. But it's good anyway to archive a message on this topic.
The python file raising the exception is:

lib/python/Products/ZGadflyDA/gadfly/kjParser.py

regards,

Hung Jung