[Zope] worldpilot import/export problem

Adam Gotheridge adam@foxvalley.net
Thu, 4 May 2000 23:03:14 -0500

I have a zope project(folder) which will not import into another zope. When I
import the folder, I get

Error Type: ImportError
Error Value: No module named WorldPilot.WorldPilot

How do I get rid of this? I can't find WorldPilot anywhere in the project folder,
and it has been removed from the installation.

Anyone have any ideas? This is a big problem for me.

Originally the site was running v2.1.3 from a debian package. The deb package was
upgraded to 2.1.6 and then all authentication was broken except for the superuser
accessing the manage pagae. superuser could not even access index_html of the
main site. I have tried to import both the original folder export ("jobs") and a
newly exported jobs folder with WorldPilot removed into zope 2.16 built from
source on the debian box, v2.13 and v2.16 clean installs on windows boxes, and
get the same error. I ended up getting the site to live by using the Data files
from the original 2.13 debian package and moving them into the newly compiled
2.16 version, but this is only a temporary fix. Anyone know how I can get rid of
WorldPilot so that I can export the folder without it (i can't find it and
neither can the find feature).

Adam