[Zope] How to pass variables to your Z-SQL Methaod

Rajani Iyer rajani@qlcomm.com
Fri, 05 May 2000 14:59:26 +0530

Hi every body

Is there any one who could till me how to pass variable to z-sql method.

becoz i am working on search engine which has to be done in Zope.

and my search engine ,searchs for many things so i need to built a query

for e.g
In Perl or PHP.

select * from movies where $query

$query is the Query you will be checking for diffrent things and passing

it to sql query

can any one could tell me how to pass value to my z-sql method
if i have the one :

select * from movies where <dtml-var query>

* how to pass 'query' to my z-sql method in to the page where i will be
using this z-sql method for search.

regards

Manish

QuantumLink Communications, Bombay, India