[Zope] User as Base Class?

Ingo Assenmacher ass@Pool.Informatik.RWTH-Aachen.DE
Fri, 5 May 2000 12:13:12 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi.

I used a GUF for that purpose, since youhave finer control of the
user-objects.
You have to select the GUF-User as base-class, though.
(Unfortunately is is speeld exaclty like a normal User-object in the
ZClass-Baseclass-Listview (but it is positioned right beneath Guf-Folder).

Regards, Ingo.