[Zope] Zope on ISP

Richard Moon richard@dcs.co.uk
Fri, 05 May 2000 11:27:21 +0100

I don't think a 'normal' ISP will let you run Zope.

I have set up an NT server here in the UK with Zope, IIS, SQLServer 7.0
(later PostgreSQL if I can work out how to get it to run on NT). This will
be up on the 'net very shortly (today ?) and we'll be using it for
developing Zope-based solutions for clients. We'll be providing  domain
names and all the usual stuff.

If you are interested then please mail me directly.

Cheers

Richard Moon