[Zope] Re: Fwd: [Zope] Multilingual sites

Federico Di Gregorio fog@mixadlive.com
Fri, 5 May 2000 15:23:08 +0200

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered pcm@mixadlive.com's letter:

we are building two completely localized web sites using zope and the
Translator product (for all the people interested: I'll release the new
version next week.) both www.tradinglab.com and www.vitaminic.com will
base multi-lingua. tradinglab even has some pages that change content
based on your language. vitaminic we'll be online in its new form from
the 13...

if someone is really interested i can export a little part of it as a demo.
note the while the software we develop is all GPLed, the site contents are
copyrighted by the customer. that's why i can just release the whole stuff.

(or better i can setup the example on one of ours machines and let you peek
at the code...)

ciao,
federico

--