[Zope] Zope, Apache and Windows 98

Greg Poindexter GPoindexter@ATP.com
Sat, 6 May 2000 13:34:26 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFB79A.7A9775BA

I've set up Apache on windows 98 along with Zope but not sure how to put the
packages together, (i.e. develope a website through Zope, publish it and
have it the default.htm page/site when I login in to my machine via the
browser.

I looked at the documentation for modifiying conf.http but no luck.  If
anyone else has dealt with this situation successfully, I'd be interested in
hear some of your gothchas.

Greg Poindexter
gpoindexter@atp.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFB79A.7A9775BA

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>Zope, Apache and Windows 98</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I've set up Apache on windows 98 along with Zope but =
not sure how to put the packages together, (i.e. develope a website =
through Zope, publish it and have it the default.htm page/site when I =
login in to my machine via the browser.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I looked at the documentation for modifiying =
conf.http but no luck.&nbsp; If anyone else has dealt with this =
situation successfully, I'd be interested in hear some of your =
gothchas.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Greg Poindexter</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>gpoindexter@atp.com</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>