[Zope] (no subject)

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Sun, 07 May 2000 08:56:22 +0200

Hi Ranjani !

Rajani Iyer wrote:

> hi everyone,
>
> 1. How is zope superior to other server-side
> technologies like PhP/ASP/CF ?

The central repository for this information will soon
be:

http://zdp.zope.org/portals/evaluators/zope

This is the Evaluator Portal of the ZDP project where
further information on how Zope compares to other
technologies should be gathered by you and the
Zope community.
I'll collect the information that comes in on the
list and put it up there so you can refer to it
conveniently in the future.
Please note, that the ZDP helps you to find stuff on
the web by predefined searches under the Topics. If
you find cool information on the web, please come
back and add it to the ZDP. To do this you must be a
member, but I think we need to open up to anonymous
users as well, what do you thnk ?

> 2.How can i execute a PhP script in Zope ?

To put this information into the ZDP, we need to first
think about for whom that could be interesting. I think
it is a piece of information that would be important for
Zope Developers, and should belong under the Subject
"Glueing" and the "Topic" PHP. What do you think ?

> 3.Difference between a DTML document and DTML Method.

This should be answered in the FAQ on DTML at

http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zfaq/faq/DTML/

Please add this as a FAQ Question, and then as a FAQ
Answer once you know it. You can already do this as
Anonymous.

Best regards,

Maik Röder