[Zope] Zope Banner Ad

Michael Bernstein webmaven@lvcm.com
Sun, 07 May 2000 19:13:24 +0000

Well, it looks like Linux.com has redesigned their site and the banner
ads need to be smaller than they used to be. The Zope banner is
currently not being displayed as a result.

Rather than simply redesign the banner ad I had created before
(http://www.zope.org/Members/webmaven/banner-pr) for a new format, I
thought I'd re-open the floor to new suggestions for what should go into
the banner. If a consensus emerges, I'll create the banner and after DC
aproves it, I'll send it to Linux.com for inclusion in their community
banner system.

If no consensus emerges, I'll just be autocratic and do whatever I want.
;-)

So, let the suggestions roll in!

Michael Bernstein.