[Zope] Proxy roles

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Sun, 7 May 2000 17:35:37 -0400

I just ran into this issue.  I've given a DTML Method the Manager proxy role
so it can update an object if it needs to (using that object's update
method).  If I call it directly from the browser in my URL, it works okay.
However, if I call it indirectly from another DTML Method, it fails with a
permission denied error.  Is that how it's suppose to work?  How can I give
my method the Manager role without having to give Manager role to every
other method that might call it?

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com