[Zope] strange pcgi prob in FreeBSD

thomas@hentschel.net thomas@hentschel.net
Sun, 7 May 2000 18:51:48 -0700 (PDT)

Well, you might be right, (attached Zope.cgi below), but no matter how
hard I look at it, I can't seem to find anything odd. The funny part is
if I start it manually

[/usr/local/www/Zope-2.1.6/start -w '' -f '' -m '' -p /usr/local/share/apache/cgi
-bin/Zope.cgi]

it runs fine. Just if I have it starting it up by itself it shows that
behavior. (and for some reason I seem to remember a FreeBSD <-> python
oddity to that regard)

Thanks for the quick reply, though !

-Th

--- Zope.cgi ---
#! /usr/local/share/apache/cgi-bin/pcgi-wrapper
PCGI_NAME=Zope
PCGI_MODULE_PATH=/usr/local/www/Zope-2.1.6/lib/python/Zope
PCGI_PUBLISHER=/usr/local/www/Zope-2.1.6/pcgi/pcgi_publisher.py
PCGI_EXE=/usr/local/bin/python1.5
PCGI_SOCKET_FILE=/usr/local/www/Zope-2.1.6/var/pcgi.soc
PCGI_PID_FILE=/usr/local/www/Zope-2.1.6/var/pcgi.pid
PCGI_ERROR_LOG=/usr/local/www/Zope-2.1.6/var/pcgi.log
PCGI_DISPLAY_ERRORS=1
BOBO_REALM=/usr/local/www/Zope-2.1.6/Zope.cgi
BOBO_DEBUG_MODE=1
INSTANCE_HOME=/usr/local/www/Zope-2.1.6
--- Zope.cgi ---