[Zope] Postgresql support on Zope

Richard Moon richard@dcs.co.uk
Mon, 08 May 2000 10:53:32 +0100

At 22:41 07/05/00 +0000, you wrote:
>Thus spake Cary O'Brien (cobrien@Radix.Net):

I'm using it on Linux very successfully. There's a web front-end called
postgressadmin (available from www.postgresql.org) which needs PHP3
installed which I use as well, though I'm meaning to write a Zope based
admin tool.

My only problem is that I cannot get the NT version to work yet - it needs
Cygwin and other stuff as well so I'm beginning to think PostgreSQL is not
ideal if you need a cross-platform solution - shame.