[Zope] IE Auth failures, NS works fine

Richard Moon richard@dcs.co.uk
Mon, 08 May 2000 11:52:45 +0100

I'm running Zope 2.1.4 with GUF using Zserver on RedHat 6.1 and I have had
no trouble using IE5 on NT4 workstation. Does this point to the Apache to
Zope connection being the problem - is the authorisation being passed
through correctly ? Have you tried it with Zserver to see if it works in
that mode ? I'll happily pass on my IE5 settings etc.

Richard