[Zope] BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER ld.so: dynamic-link.h: 57: ...

George Donnelly gsd@mac.com
Tue, 09 May 2000 08:24:48 +0000

hello. my question is about installation. im installing
Zope-2.1.6-linux2-x86 into my vhost account at csoft.net

i downloaded Zope-2.1.6-linux2-x86 and uncompressed it on my mac then
uploaded it to my vhost. (i was not able to unconpress the .tgz file thru
telnet)
after fixing a couple of permission i got the following message upon running
the install script

BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER ld.so: dynamic-link.h: 57: elf_get_dynamic_info:
Assertion `! "bad dynamic tag"' failed!

tia for any help you can offer. im a zope newbie.

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george@cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
To be loved by the mob is an insult . . . to be hated is the highest
compliment it can pay you. --Ayn Rand