[Zope] Authentication with Apache problems

Speedy Gonzales ssspeedie@hotmail.com
Tue, 09 May 2000 09:36:42 EST

Hi Zopers.

After about 2 hours of having to re-compile python --with-threads and
re-compiling apache to include the mod_rewrite module, i'm almost there!

I can now go to /cgi-bin/Zope.cgi/manage and it asks me for a login and
password.

I type in "superuser" as login and my superuser password given by the
install script and it just keeps asking for a password.

I have added the Rewrite lines that come with WEBSERVER.txt and no luck.

My system is FreeBSD 3.0, running apache 1.3.9 and python 1.5.2.

If you require any other information from me, please let me know..
I'm very keen to fix this problem :)

Regards,

Gonzalo.