[Zope] Creating a new XML document

Peter Kropf peter@verecomm.com
Tue, 09 May 2000 13:08:22 -0700

I seem to be a bit slow today...

I'm implementing a process document storage system
in Zope, storing the documents as XML so that I can
have a central repository and eventially add an
export mechanism that will allow the documents to
be printed via post script. To date I've always
added a new document by creating a new XML document
via standard Zope manager interface. Users can then
edit the document through DTML methods and add /
delete / change elements.

What I'd like to do is to create a new XML document
using a DTML method. But for some reason, I'm not
seeing how that would be done. Can anyone help?
Perhaps there's an example out there that I haven't
been able to find...

Thanks!

--
Peter Kropf