[Zope] I seem to be missing a "break" DTML tag

Dennis Nichols nichols@tradingconnections.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 11:56:07 -0500

Yo Zopistas!

Let's say that I want to make a list of nodes from the top down (the
reverse of PARENTS). Easy enough:

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('topdown', [])">
<dtml-in PARENTS skip_unauthorized>
   <dtml-call "topdown.insert(0, _['sequence-item'])">
</dtml-in>

However, what I really want to do is quit reversing when I get up to a
particular level, say the point at which I get to my Portal folder. I think
I need to insert a line just before the </dtml-in> that says (untested :-)

   <dtml-break "_['sequence-item'].meta_type == 'Portal'">

But I find no documentation on a break command. Is there any such construct
in dtml?

Assuming not, any other elegant solution to this?