[Zope] Test Survey

Jim Washington jwashin@vt.edu
Wed, 10 May 2000 14:22:24 -0400

Zopistas:

At the risk of slashdotting my machine, I am asking for a bit of help.

We will go live with a survey using my QSurvey product in a couple of
weeks, and I would like to do a test that is not "for grade."  BTW,
there is an updated version of QSurvey today at
http://www.zope.org/Members/jwashin/Survey

So, if you have a minute or two, would you please point your browser to:

http://vpave5.ed.vt.edu/www/testsurvey/.

I have been reading the latest security stuff, and I promise, no
Trojans...

E-mail me quickly if you think I should ask additional questions.  I
will be happy to add a couple and return the statistics if anybody
wants.

But this is just a test to see how the product might handle additional
outside traffic. Note for archives readers: I plan to take this down in
a day or so; but if it loads, it is still up.

Thanks.

--

Jim Washington
Center for Assessment, Evaluation and Educational Programming